Spindles front suspension / Speedo Drive Blues AGAIN

Spindles front suspension / Speedo Drive Blues AGAIN

Well, it's happened to me AGAIN; this is the 4th time
in 12 months (with 3 months storage due to an accident)
that my speedo drive gave up on me.
It only just happened, so I haven't determined yet WHAT
it broke down, but I suspect it's the Angle yet again...

Anyway, I'm planning on building a sort of backup myself now,
since the rumoured digital solution by DMC Texas doesn't
seem to come out any time soon (or will it? James?).

What I need to know for my idea is if the RIGHT-hand Spindle
has the hole drilled through it too, just like the LH-side.
If I take a look at the DMC website, there's only a picture
of the RH spindle, WITH a hole in it.

If anyone can advise me of this before sunday,
I'd appreciate it very much.
I guess I'm going to have to spend time I don't have
on fixing this again anyway, since I DO NEED to have
a working speedo for the annual inspection.
On top of that my otterstat got stuck in the closed position,
causing my fans to run all the time, which in turn caused
several of my control-panel lights to burn out :-((

Jan van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000