RE: [DML] Clunk (not TAB or axles)

The battery is not tied down (I don't even have the strap). While I
suppose it is possible that it's the battery, I often hear 2 clunks, which
sounds like one from each side of the car. I suppose it could be one
corner of the battery hitting and then the other... but it just sounds
like the noise is further back.

Where can I get a tie-down strap? I don't suppose this would be a common
Kragen part. Without the strap, is there anything that's safe to wedge in
between the battery and the walls of its cubby hole? A pillow perhaps? I
just don't want to start a fire. :)

-Christian