From: Christian Williams [mailto:delorean@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 1:05 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Clunk (not TAB or axles)

I've been trying to figure out what my rear clunk sound is ever since I
bought my car. This year, I had the rear axles serviced, complete with new
cv boots and grease. Pushing the axles back and forth makes no clunk. I
also just had the famous Toby Bolts installed. My old TABs weren't bent at
all and actually looked like they were in pretty good shape. The new bolts
put my mind to rest a little better.

But still I have the clunk. It hasn't changed at all over the past 2
years, so although it's not getting worse, none of what I've done has made
it even marginally better.

-Christian

moderator@xxxx

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews