Clunk (not TAB or axles)

I've been trying to figure out what my rear clunk sound is ever since I
bought my car. This year, I had the rear axles serviced, complete with new
cv boots and grease. Pushing the axles back and forth makes no clunk. I
also just had the famous Toby Bolts installed. My old TABs weren't bent at
all and actually looked like they were in pretty good shape. The new bolts
put my mind to rest a little better.

But still I have the clunk. It hasn't changed at all over the past 2
years, so although it's not getting worse, none of what I've done has made
it even marginally better.

The way my clunk works is that if turn right twice, I'll only hear it the
first time. Then when I go back to the left it'll come back. This even
happens at extremely slow speeds, usually when the car's weight is shifted
(speed bumps, driveway enterances).

I remember someone mentioning that clunking might be fixed by tightening
body bolts, but was unable to find the message in the archives. Where are
these bolts?

Does anyone else have any suggestions? I'm sure that as common as this
problem is, someone must have an answer. :)

-Christian