[ADMIN] List Etiquette

I've noticed an increasing number of people posting somewhat
anonymously. It makes for a somewhat tighter group if we all get in
the habit of signing posts, at least with a name rather than some
anonymous email ID. You'll also find that you are more likely to get
replies to your posts when you are somewhat "personalized" to the
group. It makes it easier to meet up at events and put names with
faces.

I'm not asking for VINS, a complete list of every car you've ever
owned, your webpage, your dogs, etc. just something to identify you.

Another thought - when requesting information on sources for things,
or trying to sell something, it helps if you state your location.

Thanks;

Dave Swingle
For the Moderators