Cruise control pics up

A couple of months ago there was a discussion on cruise control for the DeLorean... and I promised to upload pics of the Dakota Digital cruise control that is installed in my car. Unfortunately I haven't been home until now to upload the pics (I am a college student). Well, here they are finally on the egroups site- http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews/lst?.dir=/Dakota+Cruise+Control+pics&.src=gr&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews/lst%3f.dir=/Dakota%2bCruise%2bControl%2bpics%26.src=gr%26.view=t

The first pic shows the control module for the system, which is mounted to the left of the engine. Notice the cable running out of it... it is routed through the rear fascia area and comes out of it right in front of the throtte spool.

The second picture shows the cable coming out of the rear fascia area, and the home engineering it took to get the cable attached to the throttle spool (notice the bracket).

The final picture shows the controls mounted on the console inside the car. I tried to take a closer picture, but couldn't get my digi cam to focus on the actual controls. Notice there are two switches... the left is for On/Off, the right is for increase/decrease speed.

Though I didn't install the system myself, please let me know if I can be of further help. I have more pics, and can take more by request. Sorry again for taking so long!

Louie Golden
#10115
Sanford, NC

It's not too late to get your 1/18 scale Diecast DeLorean model! To order, call 800/USA-DMC1 or visit our online store at http://www.delorean.com