Re: DeLorean for 17year old

you're on the money with everything but one and you missed one. Dont
buy a DeLorean expecting it to be an investment. Its not that kind of
car. you will most likely always get your money back out of the car,
but not make any. and remember the $20k rule. No matter what
condition you buy a D in, expect to have a total investment of $20k
into it before you are done.

But DO GET ONE! ive never regretted mine for a second.

Skipper Landry
www.sk1pper.com

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Ian Stewart <istewart@xxxx> wrote:
> (sincere apologies for length of message)
>
> Hello again, list,
>
> I felt I should reply to this topic since I'm a young person
> (probably considered very young at 15) looking for a DeLorean.

[moderator snip]