Re: Braided fuel lines

There is a specialty hose manufacture place her in NY called
Moreland (sp?) Hoses. They can make any hose you want out of any
material and you can buy only one piece since they have a stock of
raw hose to make it. Since they don't have the fittings we require
you would need to supply the fittings and they will compress fit
them on. I had them make me a Stainless Steal braided Clutch line
for me. I gave them my old plastic line and they mapped out how the
fittings should go on, cut them off and put them on the new hose.
Total cost....$60. I was thinking of getting Stainless Steal braided
fuel line made up myself but never got around to it.

Steve