Re: Braided fuel lines

Wayne - Are you referring to the hoses that are attached to the fuel
distributor, and connect to the fuel injectors? I agree that a dress
up would be a great benefit to the look of the system. I personally
haven't done that yet, but I did replace the hard line between the
fuel accumulator and the filter with a high pressure stainless
braided hose. I developed a crack in the connection at the
accumulator, and decided to take the easy way out to replace it. My
hose was made locally by a company called "Fittings, Inc.". They
have also made me several hydraulic hoses for a kit car project of
mine. Perhaps I'll drop in and ask them what the cost would be for
the injection hoses. I will post the results of my query when
available. Please let us know what you find out from your connection.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, deloreanernst@xxxx wrote:
> I'd like to replace my twenty year old butt-ugly fuel hoses. Has
anybody used custom made braided hose?