Re: [DML] it's the Bricklorean, again

I love confusion!

I think we should rename the Delorean the ENIGMA.
Duke should swear that the stock engine was the 4.3L vortec,
Darryl should swear that the stock engine was supercharged.
I will start telling people that it was originally a Mazda 3-rotor.

Why would someone not believe me?.... The D already has english
electrical and suspension parts, a german fuel system, founded by a guy
from the US, built in ireland and designed by an italian, transmission
was french/netherlands..... did I miss any other nationalities? Who
would refute a little Japanese in the mix as well...?

I will spread the word. I want to know how long it will take before word
gets out to someone on the list.... I will start by telling Kevin Bacon
and we will go from there...

Jim 1537
owner of the only stock mazda 3.rotor left... a serious collector item!