Mid-Atlantic Spring Social

With my continuing trek to make an appearence at every DeLorean event
nationwide, I have just returned to Minnesota from the spring social
in Flemington, NJ. I had the opportunity to meet many of the east
coast fellas, and do some work on a few of the cars. I would also
like to give thanks to Matt Olans for letting me stay with him, just
like down in AZ last Feburary. Although I flew out there and
attended without my DeLorean, I do plan on driving my DeLorean out in
October for the Fall Foliage tour. If anyone dares to beat me for
the furthest traveled (with car) this fall, I say bring it on! So
for all the east coast owners, I'll see you in Memphis.

Jim Reeve - aka "Timmay"
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960