Casey's Shift Knobs

For those who were skeptical like I was . . .
I had a chance to meet with Casey over the weekend and see his shift knobs. I was
concerned that they would be like my cheap JC Whitney knob or some Autozone
purchase but these are not. He had them turned on a computer controled laythe
(sp?) out of a solid stock of metal. The inside is threaded to screw on the
existing shifter with out a plastic insert or set screw that normally would chew
up the shift stick (at least that's what I call it). I like the Aluminum over the
Stainless it seems to match the car better, but thats just me. IMHO . . . these
are well over 100% better than the stock plastic ball.
---
Casey is unable to attend the Graceland Show and asked me to take some shift
knobs for others to see "first hand" who may be concerned about the quality,
look, feel etc. like I was. So for those meticulous types like me, I will have
shift knobs to examin and/or purchase. To find me ask any Ohio DeLorean owner to
point me out. I'm the curly haired, half shaven head freak walking around with
out a D of my own . . . until next year!

Disclaimer:
I am not affiliated, on staff, on the payrole of, or in kahoots with Putsch
Performance Design. I'm just doing the "Paul Harvey" (endorsing a product I have
personally found to meet my standards) and helping out another Ohio owner, all of
whom are my friends.

Shannon Y
VIN# Not Yet!