DeLorean Car Show Update

Just to let you know we are almost sold out at the Raddison and at that we
have 69 rooms gone at this point. I have 75 reserved. The Raddison has an
additional 4 rooms and they have given those to me so at this time there are
10 rooms left.
At the point where these rooms are sold out I am closing registration for the
show for Saturday Night and only those with rooms will be able to event
register . This will not be prior to May 1st but I think I will enforce the
deadline.(SAT Only) There is still plenty of Room for Thursday, Friday and
Sunday although Sunday will be filling up as well.

We have 115 + rooms at the Heartbreak and to date 69 at the Raddison thats
184 rooms. Cleveland had 115 rooms so as you can see the event will be quite
a bit bigger than Cleveland.

By the time we are done we will be about 200 Rooms (some people booked other
hotels)
There were two people I found booked the Raddison downtown but they also did
not use the toll free number or the correct hotel number as listed on the
web.

We have a shot at 100 plus cars again.

Cleveland had 360 total people with 314 being the high for any one event.

I think we will be about 480 with 420 being the high at any one event.

Just some fun facts
Enjoy and see you in a few weeks in Memphis.

Ken

Deloreancarshow.com