Delorean Car Show Update

If you are interested here is a breakdown by states of people attending so
far
I did a Quick scan so I may have missed one or two. These are registrations
not people. we are averaging about 3 people per registration/Hotel Room same
as in Cleveland and Cincinnati.

16 States 3 Countries

OH 13
IL 6
ENGLAND 5
NJ 3
MI 3
TN 3
WA 2
FL 2
IRELAND 2
MN 2
MA
MD
KY
NE
CA
PA
VA
TX
ON

I STILL HAVE 10 0R SO TO LOG IN SO I AM NOT UP TO DATE. That is almost half
the registrations we had in Cleveland and is no surprise so far about half
the people 153 to date.

This is just for fun so for those of you that like stats
here they are

Also we are running 60% returnees and 40% new (rounded off)

Thanks

This is keeping me real busy LOL

Ken

<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>deloreancarshow.com</A>