Passenger To Memphis From Florida?

I just sent in my registration for the big show in Memphis, I've
already got a room reserved at the Heartbreak Hotel (and am looking
for someone to share it with to cut expenses!), and am currently
having extensive maintainance & repairs done to the DeLorean to get
her ready for the road trip. At present, It appears that I will be
driving the D up and back alone. Is there anyone out there on the
list located in or near Southeast Florida who can't bring their own
DeLorean (or hasn't got one yet) who might like to come along and
join me in the passenger seat for the ride? Please contact me and
we'll talk. I'd feel better with someone else to help pass the time
and be able to help out if anything goes wrong, and you'd get to
experience a unique trip and watch all the turning heads & pointing
fingers from the other cars in traffic. In addition, if you are also
driving a D up from Florida, would you like to coordinate our
schedules and travel together as a pack? Talk about turning heads
along the way. In either case, please contact me and we'll see what
happens.

Dan Harris - VIN# 1662 - FL Tag MY 81DMC (awaiting new plate from DMV)