RE: [DML] Snap on number of oil drain tool.

RE: [DML] Snap on number of oil drain tool.

When I first got my car I inquired about this tool. The cheapest and quickest way to pop out the plug id with a 8mm hex key that is groung down. Just go and buy one for a 1.50 at walmart, take it to your bench grinder, and make it look rectangular. It willl fit perfectly in the hole, and losen and tighten the oil plug with no problems.
my easy solution
Joe Palatinus

VIN 17167 6808