Out of storage

I finally took 4512 out of storage yesterday. I threw in the
battery, and she started right up without hesitation. I haven't seen
her since last September :( I took a little joy ride around the
town. I won't be able to do any more driving until I get my TAB's in
the mail. She is pulling to the right, and I know its not the
steering.
4512 and I will see you all in Memphis!

Erik