      1. Re: Cable replace (was Sticking Accelerator)
           From: "dlrnjim" <dlrnjim@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Hey Rich, i got bored
           From: "James LaLonde" <krfds@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Stated value insurance.  Who are you covered by?
           From: DHughes030@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: front sway bar projects
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Re: Yokohama AVS-I
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Arm rest removal, It's stuck!
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      7. Minnesota Spring DeLorean Meet
           From: Jim Reeve <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Wet Driver Side Floor
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Search for Delorean Owner
           From: illyana delorean <illyana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Last day to Register for Hotel...
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Alternative Tyres
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Arm rest removal, It's stuck!
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Leather interior question
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Out of storage
           From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 01:41:54 -0000
   From: "dlrnjim" <dlrnjim@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Cable replace (was Sticking Accelerator)

Thanks, Oliver --

You know, I got to looking at my cable today (with my glasses on) and
I can't find any frays, or cuts anywhere. That makes me really wonder
what's going on here ! I replaced the coiled spring in the bellcrank
assembly today - I had ordered the part earlier, just in case. I am
going to attempt to lubricate the cable completely and see what
happens. The car has never been rained on, is stored in a secure
climate controlled garage, and no one has attempted to adjust the
throttle.

Thanks to everyone on the board that has responded to my problem!

I'll keep looking until I find the problem.

Jim

Message: 2