Last day to Register for Hotel...

Today is the last day to be guaranteed a room at the Hampton Inn in Flemington, NJ for the Mid-Atlantic Spring Social 4/26-4/28. After today (4/12), they will no longer hold any rooms for our group. So, if you think you want a room, call them now! To book your room, call 908-284-9427 and tell them you'd like to reserve a room with the "Mid-Atlantic DeLorean Club". Then you're guaranteed our special rate. Remember, this hotel books quickly! Please don't procrastinate. I honestly have no way to get you a room if the hotel is booked.

Remember! Since last year was so successful (33 cars!), we're having a car show this year where you can compete for awards! It's a people's choice award, so anyone can win! (except for me. Slight conflict of interest there ;).) Anyway, shine up your car and bring it up for the show. Don't forget that Rob Grady will be there performing inspections and minor repairs on the vehicles. He intends on road testing them too! There will also be raffles, food, music, and various items for sale to help benefit the club; like t-shirts, "DeLorean parking only" signs etc. And club members get their torsion bars adjusted for free! It's gonna be a blast again this year!!!

Well, I hope to see you all there that weekend! E-mail me if you have any questions: DanRC30@xxxx

Thanks,
---Dan