Re: [DML] Need tank cleaning advice

What worked very well for me:

- remove the (empty) tank from the car

- fill it completely with water

- pour plenty of washing pouder in it, and stir well for some minutes

- let it sit like that for two days

- with a hard brush, you can clean out everything (If your arm is not like
Popeye's you should get it through the opening)

- pour it out, rinse very thourougly, dry very thourougly

... looks like new again!!

bye,

Ralf.