Track Day is Sat. June 1st

The Maryland area NSX club is organizing a track day at Summit Point's
Jefferson Circuit
for Saturday, June 1. There will be three run groups (beginner,
intermediate, advanced) with instructors and lots of track time. Cost
is approx. $185-225, depending on the number of drivers. Open to all
types of cars, including DeLorean, Lotus, Renault Alpine, etc., etc. If
interested, pls. email Senatorpack@xxxx

I will be away from 04-02-02 thru 05-15-02. (( DeLorean Owners in Japan,
please send another email for my schedule while I'm in Tokyo...I would be
delighted to join all of you for dinner))

Best Wishes,
Michael Pack