Relay Socket

Hello Everyone,

CUrrently i'm writing up a how to, on my fan delay box. Right now
I'm looking for a connector that goes inside a relay socket so you
can plug them into another realy socket (male connector, spade
sticking outward). I want to order some of these, and include a
source in my write up as to one possible way to mount it in the
car. Article will be out soon.

- Shain