Re: [DML] No parking brake

yes there is in fact something you are missing.. otherwise it would work.
anything else?

just kidding...

take apart the handle assembly (rubber cover, and carpeted piece). there are
two brake lines connected to it on a 'y' rocker... of sorts. the wires end
in a ball that is held in two slots on the rocker-thing if one is
disconnected the other won't get the leverage it needs to hold the brakes
properly.
___ yay
--|___yay

___ boo
--\ ___boo
^
break

nice diagram, huh?... hope is works in your font :)
i just had to bend the bracker back, because it was mangled, and then use
some vice grips to pull both balls back through their slots.
my brake now works like a charm... well the parking break does.. .the pedal
brakes need some work still....so do alot of other things.... heheh

help any??
james lalonde
001697