Indicators

Hello everybody

I'm having a little problem with my indicators in my Delorean. I will
try to explain it : when you turn to the left, then normally you use
your left indicator. Then when you turn your steeringwheel back to
the right, the indicator stops and goes back in his usual position.
So far, so good. My problem is that my indicator goes back in his
usual position while I'm still turning to the left. I think this is a
dangerous thing, since nobody behind me sees where I'm going.

I hope somebody understands what my problem is and what could be done
about it. Thanks in advance.

Regards from Belgium

Andy Verbrugghe
VIN#04610