Re: Millennium: The DeLorean Motor Company Concours

Re: Millennium: The DeLorean Motor Company Concours

	As a college punk, one of the things that irritate me most is a
grade given without justification from the instructor. However, that's
not the case when judging cars. While I've never competed in the DeLorean
concourse, I have observed the process several times (St. Louis,
Cleveland, Belfast, etc.) and spoken to the judges. I'd be willing to bet
any judge can substantiate his or her grade for a car. We've established
already that improvements are being made to the judging system -- give it
some time.

Michael wrote:
<<If you need to make a comment to me personally, do it privately like
a gentleman.>>

Mike, if you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. It's a shame
you've tried to turn a fun hobby into a childish rant, similar to that of
a rebellious teenager. I don't know why you have such a chip on your
shoulder, but there's no place for it here.

<<emails, especially the one from kNut.>>

Yeah, I'm sure Knut hasn't heard that since 5th grade. That's gotta hurt.
...Sticks and stones?...

<<I have never entered a concourse nor do I plan to do so in the
foreseeable future. If I plan to take my DeLorean(S) to a concourse d'
elegance it will be at Pebble Beach.>>

Good, because the rest of us will be in Memphis to have fun. I'll look
forward to seeing all of you in Graceland, including Marty, Rich, and even
you Mikey. I'm taking my ball and going home...

Jake
REGISTER NOW FOR MEMPHIS!!