Car Show Stats

These numbers may surprise you
they did me

Again these are just some fun stats for you.

We have 212 people registered for the events so far.

At the Heartbreak we have 115 rooms

15 rooms are for Vendors and guests like John and the entertainment.

Of the remaining 100 rooms 61% are new first show attendees.

Of the 100 rooms only 40% have paid the event registrations so far.

OK you do the math
We have 212 and if the same ratio holds in the Raddison

That means we could have 530?????
WOW if thats true..

I still expect closer to 400 and I think the Raddison people have a higher
paid rate but I don't have the list yet.

Registrations are picking up and the Deadline is May 1st.

If you don't have a room they are almost gone at the Raddison.

Further stats we have added RI, IA, WA, LA, MO, SC to the list of states and
I think we are at 27 total states so far. About the same as the last two
shows.

Illinois in particular the /Chicago area dominates this show.

Hope you had fun with the stats.

Ken

<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>Deloreancarshow</A>.