DMC Parts Free - Pay For Shipping Follow-Up #3

DMC Parts Free - Pay For Shipping Follow-Up #3

I should have added a bit to my last post.

I hope no one got the impression that I feel the prices I paid for these parts was high. I think if you check out the price for parts for most exotic collectables our cars are quite reasonable.

And as I said previously, all of our vendors are great people/companies to deal with. I got gouged a bit for one service item from a local shop (double their normal price), but I never have to deal with them again and I let them know it too.

Thanks.

Dan
03254
882FUTR