DMC Parts Free For Cost of Shipping - Follow-up

DMC Parts Free For Cost of Shipping - Follow-up

Well as can be imagined the emergency brake cables are gone. Plus I have two back up positions just in case. The other items are still available.

I also wanted to share a bit more information about the work I performed. First DMCJOE, or more specifically, his web site for Delorean Services deserve an assist! The Tech section concerning adjustment of the e-brake was just what I needed. Thank you once again for coming to my aid
JOE!

I can also shed some light on why the drivers side wheel bearing seized up. The dust shield for the bearing (part no. 100025) was on my car backwards or toward the inside of the car. I didn't know this at the time but when I took the other side apart it was installed the opposite way. Meaning the "flange" portion was toward the bearing or outside of the car. This made me curious, this time an assist goes to DMC Houston and the Online Parts store with the parts manual. It clearly indicates that this little part should face toward the bearing or outside of the car. Makes perfect sense in retrospect, after all it is a dust shield for the bearing! Thanks Guys and thanks again for sending the new wheel bearings so quickly!!

Plus, I called PJ Grady more than once to ask them questions and many of the parts were from their shop so they deserve applause as well. Thanks Rob, Debbie, Jamie and everyone in NY!!!
Thanks to everyone and yes, even the DML gets an assist for giving me the courage to take on such a big project.

The support available for our marquee is truly exceptional. Thanks and Happy motoring!

Dan Haney
vin. 03254
882FUTR