Heads up for upcomming auto shows

I just thought that I would give everyone a "heads up" on a couple of shows coming up this year. First, the 15th British Car Gathering at Townsend, TN. This will be occurring May 4. I will be uploading a scan of the info. I received for the show. Last year, I was the only D there while the year before, there was 2 and the year before that was 5 (or 6). We are going in the wrong direction. The space is limited and the last two years, they fill all available spaces very early in the year. There is only enough room for 165 cars! If you are interested in going to this event, please let me know (and I will be uploading the registration form soon). Also, if you are going, you will need to sign up soon!

The other event is the Euro 2002 even held at the BMW plant at Greenville, SC. All makes from Europe are welcome. This event is huge and gets bigger every year. The grounds at the plant are extensive, but it is filling up more and more every year. If there is one show (other than Ken's) that you go to, this HAS to be the one. The day before the show (Friday), they will be giving tours through the assembly plant - unbelievable if you have never seen anything like this! During the show, they will also have several driving events where you will be able to drive cars that they supply to you (two years ago, they used Z3's and last year, they used Porsches). There are many different driving events - some of witch you will be competing against other intrants via timed laps and will be awarded top prize for your efforts (if you have top times - obviously). They also have many other events going on, too. They do not have the registration ready yet, but when they do, it will be available on their web site. In addition to the registration form (when they complete it), they already have all of the details on the site about when and what is going on. Here is the site: http://www.euroautofestival.com. I strongly urge many of you to come. I truly is a great event!

Sean Howley
VIN#2345