DMC Parts Free - Just Pay for Shipping!

I just completed the job of lowering my car using the PJ Grady set up.

All I can say after some short driving trips is "WOW"! The shocks are light years ahead of the tired OEM 20 year old items. The ride/handling is excellent and the car looks much better IMO.
It no longer has the front high look and the tires/wheels fill the wheel well really nicely.

I also performed a complete brake overhaul including new rotors.

With that I have free for the cost of shipping:
2 OEM Front Springs (33K miles on the car at time of removal, same for rotors.)
3 Rotors (Can be cut again, I ordered all new ones blindly that I really didn't need.)
The drivers side rotor was stuck because of a bad wheel bearing and took some "persuasion" to remove so it's pretty beat up.
Both Cables for the emergency brake (THESE ARE BRAND NEW) My E-Brake only needed new pads and an adjustment.
I bought them blind as well, my over anxiousness is your gain, I know I could probably just return them for credit but I'd rather help somebody out who might really need them.

So if you are experimenting with cutting your own springs or have a need, contact me off list to arrange for shipping at haneydr(AT)ix.netcom.com. FIRST COME - FIRST SERVED.

Daniel R. Haney
vin 03254
882FUTR