Thanks

Well, everyone Vin#3010 is running like a clock! thanks to John
hervey up in dallas. I had some problems with broken bolts, rotted
coolent pipe and crank but no run. He is great at what he does!!! I
would also like to thank ERIC JOHNSON sold me the car, James espey
who helped me decide to live the Dream!, Warren who sent parts out
quickly and DMC JOE who brought the DIY'er out of me. And last but
not least to all the DML members who help any and everyone.

Rory
Vin #3010
"living the dream and loving it"