Thanks

Fellow DMLer's,
First, Happy Holidays to all list members.
Second, a very special thank you for all the hard work to our moderators.
Without whom we would have a large mess on our hands. Dave, I took the time
to follow the update link on the main DML page. Do you have any spare time?
Seems to me this list takes a lot of yours. So an extra thank you to Dave for
keeping the wheels on the wagon. We all are just along for the ride, your
guidance makes the trip a lot easier.
Enjoy living the dream and hope all your wishes come
Bruce Battles
Vin# 06569