Thanks

My thanks to all who responed to my newbie intro post, especially
Martin. A few more questions:

1) The coolant line on my car on the drivers side (at the engine)
hangs down much more than the right side. The line is clamped below
the body "sill" (for lack of a better term.) It seems to be installed
correctly and there is no way to raise it due to the engine. Almost
seems that the line after the hose exiting the engine is to long, but
I don't want to cut it before asking if anyone elses is like this.
The other side

2) Has anyone installed a bypass oil filter on the car? Anyone use
Redline oils?

3) I'm unable to find the p/n for my CV boots in the parts manual.

Any input would be appreciated.

Gary