Re: [DML] ETDOC get together next weekend

Re: [DML] ETDOC get together next weekend

Alright, I will chime in at last, because I usually do. As everyone has said,
it is going to be way too much fun in Gatlinburg this weekend. As most ETDOC
events go, this is not going to be your ordinary Delorean meet. The club is
garnering a reputation amongst those in the know as being the party of the
Delorean world. I was just speaking to someone the other day in Pennsylvania
about the ETDOC meet and he asked me if we really partied. Well, we get into
a little trouble but nothing too bad. Just think of it as Hell's Angels BTTF
style, j/k. Seriously though, the ETDOC does have more than it's fair share
of fun when we get together. This will not be the same ole meet, talk, and
buy something event. This is going to be people with a similar interest
getting together and enjoying each other and the mystique of the Delorean.
And, by the way, I drove the first part of the "Dragon" last week to check it
out (I missed it the first time) and it is one heck of a road. It taught my
3000GT a lesson or two!! It is time to get some real cars out on that road
and put those bikers to shame. But, if that isn't reason enough to come, come
to see Darren Decker prove that he actually owns a Delorean :).

John Weaver
RED DMC #10527