Re: [DML] Re: porting, polishing & chroming intake manifold

Re: [DML] Re: porting, polishing & chroming intake manifold

You tell the people at extrudehone that polishing the intake will degrade performance.
with all of their tests they have no loss in power due to this modification.

so what your saying is that the delorean runs at its best stock and that means stock air
box and air filter, i disagree. if you open up any part of the intake system you will
have a horsepower gain even if a little. the delorean has a small amount of exhaust pipe
that will hold anything back and the most restrictive part is the stock headers.

i have changed my intake on my last car and i noticed a big horsepower gain just by
changing the intake and nothing else. cleaning up the intake system on the weak 130hp
delorean will improve horsepower by doing this alone.

the prv was a finely tuned system for the 80's but we are in the 2000's and the prv is a
weak engine by today's standard.

mark