Re: [DML] porting, polishing & chroming intake manifold

Re: [DML] porting, polishing & chroming intake manifold

> i'm not sure what you mean by the "Y-pipe".

I'm talking about that loopy looking set of air pipes in the front of the
engine that some people call the "ram horns". I've been e-mailed photos of
what they look like after they have been polished. In the photos, they look
like chrome to me.

By the way, that extrudehone web site is very impressive. I'm wondering
what it would cost to have them do some of the PRV parts.

http://www.extrudehone.com/automotiveoem.html

Walt Tampa, FL