Re: [DML] cold running problem

Before replacing the CPR try to test and rule out the other systems
that operate during warm-up. The only difinative test is to use a fuel
pressure gauge set or direct replacement to verify CPR troubles. If
your air fuel mixture is off it could cause these symptoms. If the air
bleed adjustment screws are not closed and the motor isn't running on
the idle motor air it would also cause a lean condition giving the
same symptoms. Make sure that there aren't any vacuum leaks, plug and
or inspect all vacuum hoses. A far out cause is that the tmming is off
and an even further posibility is a tight or burnt intake valve.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Tony Pistachio <TheStash@xxxx> wrote:
> Andy,
> I have the exact same symptom! Well, almost:
> First I want to point out that I always give my cars at least 60
seconds