It cannot go that fast!

(Moderators Note: Ok guys, we're NOT going to start a thread on this. If you can help Joe out with some info, please respond directly to him. Any responses to the DML will be rejected. Marty, this weeks moderator)

Hello group,
I got a speeding ticket today in my Delorean on I-40 in NC. I was
reading the speedometer to be between 80 and 85, and the officer said he
clocked my going 120 MPH! I could not belive this, I told him that that
is immpossible, but he wrote me a ticket for reckless driving and
speeding 120 in a 65. I have never been able to get my car to go over
100, it just can't do it, there is not enough flat land over here in the
east to get her going 120 MPH. I would venture to say that it is not
possible for my car to get up to that speed in the area where I got
pulled over, is there anyway to prove this? Also The officer did not
seem to follow procedure, as he came over to my passenger door and
opened it in a rather harsh fashion to ask me for my license and
registration(and slammed it too). I believe that because it is the end
of the month he was trying to reach a quota and decided to screw me
because I was in a car that looked fast. Anyone have any police
officers you believe profiled you because of your car?
Joe Palatinus
VIN 17167 6808