Re: [DML] Rotary engine

Both of you guys are too late, unless you want to be second.

I've already fitted my 3-rotor cosmo to my porsche 6-speed transmission
and modified the frame to fit both in. The Cosmo dash looks really nice
in place of the stock one, I will say.

If anyone else is thinking about the rotary (including you geeks), I'd
highly suggest the 13b 2-rotor over the 3-rotor. It's harder to get
parts for, and an english owner's manual doesn't exist!

Who said the Delorean couldn't be a dragster?
Sorry to the purists who may be offended by this.

Jim (learning japanese)
1537- frankenlorean... It's alive!!! alive!!!