[DML] Project Delorean Site Update

Not a big update, but an update. I wanted to thank
everyone who sent emails asking for updates to the
Project Delorean site. As I told many of you, I've
been doing some house remodeling lately so I haven't
had time to get into the garage. The remodeling's
about complete though so I'm starting up again. I've
posted a couple pictures showing the electrical
"spaghetti incident" and some of the fabrication
issues coming up. Stay tuned as the project gears up
again.

I've also fixed the message board section of the site
("Shop Talk") so please post something! Even "more
posts!" messages might help motivate me. : )

=====
Steve

VIN 2650 ("Project Delorean")
www.angelfire.com/md2/projectdelorean