Re: [DML] Re: Coils

In a message dated 2/19/02 8:55:09 PM Central Standard Time, kayoong@xxxx
writes:
> The MSD #8200 used (recommend crossover) in Chrome finish is an exact
> replacement as the OEM Bosch with no nonsense or hassle

Kayo,
The Accel #8140 comes standard in it's trademark yellow color or for
$2.00 more you can get #8140C which is the exact same coil only with a chrome
body, just like your MSD unit. Any of these coils will work just fine on the
Delorean. Like you said, they are all excellent products and a good upgrade
for the D's ignition system.

Marty