Re: 350 in a DeLorean

If the Corvette 350 is the same as a Chevy 350, then yes, it has been
done. Metal had to be cut and moved, but it was done. Also, the radiator
was replaced with a bigger unit, if I recall, and there were some other
modifications necessary. Unfortunately I can no longer get in touch with
the mechanic who did it by e-mail; I'd have to call him. He lives in
Jacksonville, Florida.

If you're going to sell your working PRV V6, I would recommend calling
the person who posted a D for sale on the dmcnews website who said his
engine had many problems and needed a rebuild. Maybe you could sell to
the guy who buys his car. :)

Just my $0.02 (before tax deductions that is).

TTFN

Farrar Hudkins
--
www.wwno.org