Original tiepins up for auction

I have six original DeLorean tiepins that are going on eBay. If you are
interested in buying one or just interested in the history of these tiepins,
then check out the following eBay items:
Item # 1074400818
Item # 1074475069
Item # 1074541082
Item # 1074549096

The above represents only 4 of the 6. The other two I'm going to put up
tomorrow in order to stagger the auction ending times. This makes it more
fun. There is a 7th one that is going to be part of the raffle in Memphis.

Walt Tampa, FL