Re: [DML] Stainless Cleaner NOT!

I thought about that, but the house doesn't have the loop
installed, so I'd need a pro to come out and install the loop and
the system. On the flip side though, those softeners do use alot
of water themselves to flush out all of the salt.

But I have thought about a water softener in the past. Not for the
house, but just the car. It would make things easier for washing
the car, and flushing the cooling system...

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxx> wrote:
> They have whole-house water softeners at Sears, Home
Deport, etc. Your whole
> family will thank you.

down in
> > the grain. I'll try the bleach-white as see if that cleans things
up a
> > bit. Thanks for the tip!
> >
> > -Robert
> > vin 6585 "X"
>
> [quote trimmed by moderator to enhance relevance of this
response]