How to Bleed the Brakes & Change the Clutch Fluid?

How to Bleed the Brakes & Change the Clutch Fluid?

One of my new goals for the the year is to become a do-it-youself
Delorean Mechanic- for the easy stuff that is :-)

So with that in mind, this weekend I am going to perform the
following:

1. Change the Driver / Passanger Door Stuts (Thanks to new one from
PJ Grady's).
2. Perform my first Oil Change- Where I found directions already on
this.
3. Bleed the Brake Fluid and Change the Clutch Fluids
4. Flush the Radiator.

However since I have never performed steps 2 and 3, are they are
tips out there? I figure fluching the brake fluid is as easy as
taking off a tire, and opening up the bleeder valve, and letting all
the oil run through. But do i have to do this for all tires?

Also I am not quite sure what other fluids I might need to change.
I think Oil, Radiator, Brake, and Clutch should do it.

Also I was planning on going with a Synthetic Oil- any reason I
should not?

Thanks everyone for you help again-

Jason