Re: Should I or Shouldn't I??

Going by you comments, I would assume you would be able to afford
another delorean. with all the upgrades you are doing, you might
want to consider getting a car that needs some work and might have a
dent here or there. fix that car up, have your wild delorean....and
still keep a perfect delorean.
my .02

Erik Geerdink
4512

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "dmc812001" <stamberino@xxxx> wrote:
> I love the way the car looks, but i saw a pic of one in
> Black that looks wild. I am thinking of painting, and
> updating the car to turn it into the car we all know
> it would have become.

[long quote trimmed by moderator]