Delorean on the History Channel

I don't remember exactly when but about 2 months ago, I turned on the
TV and went to the History Channel. To my amazement they were
talking about John Delorean and the Delorean. The show mostly talked
about the car and how it was made and its history and stuff. Now I
can't find that show they aired again. I even tried their web site
and couldn't find anything on Delorean. Whats up.....I want to order
a tape of that show they aired on TV. I was wondering has anyone
else seen this?