      1. Re: Stainless Cleaner NOT!
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      2. For fun, Car Show Stats
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      3. Custon Cd Changer
           From: "Palatinus, Joe" <jopalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Control Pressure Regulator/Twin Turbos [long]
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Stainless Cleaner
           From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Delorean costs (beetle sound)
           From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Legends of the Road
           From: "Ralph Isenberg" <yugoman50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. A disservice to our car
           From: DHughes030@xxxxxxx
      9. update on my tight steering problem
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: fuel pressure tester
           From: Noah <sitz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Who makes the DMC 5-speed?
           From: "G Wells" <gwells@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. wacko speedo?!
           From: "C. C. Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Who makes the DMC 5-speed?
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Autoglym Resin Polish + Neon Underbody Lights! (was R.E. Stainless Cleaner)
           From: "jamesrguk" <dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: MY tight steering problem!
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Who makes the DMC 5-speed?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Control Pressure Regulator/Twin Turbos [long]