Vacuum issue?

Noticed my car performs OK in low gear but bucks as I move up in RPM and gears (this started a couple weeks ago when I changed the antifreeze). I initially was thinking it was the transmission slipping but the more I drove it the more it felt like the engine was missing on an irregular basis. This symptom is making me lean toward a vacuum leak.

That in mind, I am looking for a list showing all vacuum lines, connectors, locations, and part numbers/sizes on our car. In addition to the lines, I would be interested in your thoughts of what other components are potential gremlins I should examine?

I know I can use the vacuum routing label and section 7.3.0 of the manual for some of the highlights but was wondering if anything existed as a checklist without going to tracing individual lines and/or extracting numerous pages from the manual. I don't mind doing this if needed (and will be happy to document if this is the route I have to take); however, I would prefer not to re-invent the wheel if it already exists.

As a side bar, my car was running fine until I flushed the coolant system (because I had replaced most of the hoses). During the flush I did spill some antifreeze on the engine. After this my water pump and idler pulleys started making noise so I sprayed them with a penetrating lubricant (P B Blaster). This seemed to stop the noise (it has been driven about 50 miles).

Looked through the archives and didn't see anything along this line.

Thanks,
Ed
10541