Re: Vacuum issue?

Ed - I have gotten water on the engine during detailing, and then
experienced some misfiring as well. It turned out that water had
seeped down into the spark plug wells, causing shorts at the plugs. A
quick suction of the water cleared up the condition. Other people
that I know have experienced the same issue. I don't know if you've
checked this, but it's kind of a subtle thing.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Ed Garbade" <edgarbade@xxxx> wrote:
As a side bar, my car was running fine until I flushed the coolant
system (because I had replaced most of the hoses). During the flush I
did spill some antifreeze on the engine.